Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One of the Three Nephites

I was taking pictures for our friends sealing last weekend and I needed to see where the group should stand to get them and the temple. So Spencer was my model. I have about 15 shots of him in different spots around the grounds. I think that I'm going tell people that I was just trying to take a picture of the temple, but when I printed them this guy showed up in all my shots. Ooooooooh. (that's a sort of scary but still sort of spiritual sound. no not really)




3 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love the ones with him...makes them more meaningful, right? Where's our pics...aren't we cool enough to show up on your blog?

Harrison Happenings said...

Yes you are, I'm just too lazy to wait the 5 minutes it takes to upload all your gorgeous pictures. But I will suffer, for you, you should make me a cake.

Erin said...

Wow that was a beautiful day! I hope Melissa has as nice of a sky.